Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Zulily:Awesome Reusable Bags from BringIt!

I saw this deal on reusable bags when I was looking up the GlamourMom deal, and I couldn't resist sharing it.  I kind of have a thing (ok, a mild obsession) with reusable bags, and the ones offered today by BringIt! are adorable AND affordable.


I'm so getting this lunch kit -- besides being reusable and insulated, all the pieces are made from recycled bottles. And the whole kit is only $11.99! (For comparison, I just paid $6 for one reusable snack bag a couple of weeks ago).
I also love this set of 3 market bags for only $9.99. So cute.


This deal ends tomorrow at 9am EST so head over here now if you want to peruse these awesome bags!
I'm planning on buying a few for gifts, but they would also be great for kids' lunches, adult lunches, going to the beach, a day trip, really anything!  They even have a platinum lunch set (read: gray) that would be great for husbands or dads!


BONUS: if you order $50 or more from Zulily (across the site), use code GA3964 to get an extra $5 off your order!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home