Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Nature's Marketplace Magazine at Wegmans!

During my quick trip to Wegmans Monday I popped over to see if there was a new Nature's Marketplace Magazine out since it was the first of August. There was!
Here are the coupons I found inside:


$2 off any Weleda Facial Care Product
$1 off any 3 Clif, Builder's, or Mojo bars
$1 off any 1 box of Clif Crunch products
$1 off any 2 Kashi Cereals or TLC Snacks (yay for Kashi coupons!!)


Oh, and as a bonus, when I was in the Nature's Marketplace I saw that Wegmans is still offering Barbara's Bakery cereals for 2/$5.00. If you combine that with 2 of these printable coupons for $1 off Barbara's  cereals, it could make for a great deal ($1.50/box!).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home