Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This Week's Wegmans' Trip: Short and Sweet

 
Monday's trip to BJ's Warehouse pretty much exhausted my fortitude for shopping as well as my budget, so I was annoyed when I realized around 4 pm that we were out of pull-ups (or "special underwear" as we call it so my son doesn't think they're diapers!). We use cloth trainers during naptime but need the heavy-duty absorption at night.

After dinner all four of us trekked out to Wegmans for a few things. I figured, since we are going anyway, I might as well bring my coupons! The only thing that really bummed me out was that I didn't get my free CoverGirl Mascara -- they were all out of the clearance ones (at $1.92) so I didn't use my coupons for that at all. I had a $1/1 Cover Girl Product from the Wegmans Summer Savings Booklet and a $1/1 Cover Girl product from this week's P&G insert.

Here's what I did get:

Luigi's Italian Ice -- $2.49 w/ Shopper's Club
Used $.50/1 printable (there's also a $1 off 2 from 7/24 RP)
Final Price=$1.49

Wegmans Training Pants -- $12.49

Valley Fresh 100% Natural Canned Chicken -- $2.79

Wegmans Tuna -- 2 @ $.79/each

Wegmans Jumbo Pack Diapers -- $12.99 w/ Shopper's Club (we've been using disposables for trips)
Used $8/1 from Wegmans Summer Savings Booklet
Final Price= $4.99

Rimmel Mascara -- $3.39
Used $1/1 from 7/31 RP
Used $1/1 from Wegmans Summer Savings Booklet
Final Price= $1.39

Degree Deodorant -- $2.39
Used $1/1 from 7/31 RP
Final Price= $1.39

Total Before Coupons and Savings= $39.62
Coupon & Shopper's Club Savings= $14.00
Total Out of Pocket= $26.12
Savings=33%





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home