Saturday, August 6, 2011

Did I Mention I LOVE Yard Sales?

So, my family and I were at The Park Ave Arts Festival today.  It's famous for the food, the handcrafted items, and the house parties.  What was I super-excited about?


The yard sales, of course!


Dragging my husband and two tired and hungry kids to yard sales at the tail end of a hot and long afternoon was definitely a risk. Everyone survived, and it turned out to be so worth it!


 Here's a sample of what I found:
Adorable 24 month girl's outfit


Size 6 toddler shoes for fall
I also found 3 sweaters for me, a pink sweater and pant set from Rugged Bear for Emma, a pair of toddler pajamas, fall tights, and a toddler summer dress.


For all 11 items, I paid a whopping $6.75.  I think that might be a record, even for me. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home