Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Target. . . Again

I made my second Target trip of the week today, and I'm planning a third because I was too tired,  I didn't make a list and it was just too much. But I have a lot of high-value coupons I would still like to use, including: 

I'm glad I went anyway because even though I was dragging this afternoon, I did get
  •  a pillow for $.50
  •  Tresemme Dry Shampoo (it's how I go 5 days in between hair washes!) for $3
  •  A box of lasagna and pasta sauce for $1 each
  • 10Yoplait Yogurts for $.50 each.  
  • I also went off (the imagined) list and bought Stacy's Pita Chips for $2.50/bag ($2.69 at Wegmans).  Seriously, if they stop making those pita chips, I'm going to need a 12-step program. They are that good.


Total Before Coupons: $24.40
Total Saved: $6.67
Total Out of Pocket: $17.73

Not exactly my most triumphant Target trip, at 27% savings, but I perked up when the register spit out a catalina for $1 off the purchase of Market Pantry Garlic bread and Pasta. 

I better start making my list for next time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home