Target. . . Again
I made my second Target trip of the week today, and I'm planning a third because I was too tired, I didn't make a list and it was just too much. But I have a lot of high-value coupons I would still like to use, including:
- $3 off children's jeans
- 20% off any Merona Women's item (no longer available)
- $2 off any Graphic Tee
I'm glad I went anyway because even though I was dragging this afternoon, I did get
- a pillow for $.50
- Tresemme Dry Shampoo (it's how I go 5 days in between hair washes!) for $3
- A box of lasagna and pasta sauce for $1 each
- 10Yoplait Yogurts for $.50 each.
- I also went off (the imagined) list and bought Stacy's Pita Chips for $2.50/bag ($2.69 at Wegmans). Seriously, if they stop making those pita chips, I'm going to need a 12-step program. They are that good.
Total Before Coupons: $24.40
Total Saved: $6.67
Total Out of Pocket: $17.73
Not exactly my most triumphant Target trip, at 27% savings, but I perked up when the register spit out a catalina for $1 off the purchase of Market Pantry Garlic bread and Pasta.
I better start making my list for next time.