Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wegmans Trip: One Kid and a Whole Lotta Coupons!

 My final total was  this week was $80.09.   Definitely not my cheapest trip, and just barely within budget ($80/week) but in terms of percentage of savings --34% -- I did pretty well for Wegmans. 

In the interest of full coupon disclosure, I have to admit to something. I purposefully did not swipe my Shopper's Club card until after the cashier read the total -- $121.87 -- because I wanted to see the total go down more dramatically. What a total coupon nerd, right?

I only had one child with me (the 3 year old), so there wasn't any kicking or carrying on like there usually is at the register.


Anyway, it was a pretty big haul. I had a LOT of printable coupons from the week to use. Here are my highlights:
(2) Stonyfield 32 oz yogurt -- 1 FREE (coupon from Mom's Meet Sampling), 1 $1 off using printable
(2) Sorrento Stringsters 24 oz string cheese -- $4.99 each after SC and $1/2 Coupon
Sabra Hummus -- $2.69 after $1 off coupon
(2) Sargento Naturals Sliced Cheese -- $1.69/each after $.75/1 printable
International Delight Breve Creamer -- $.89 after  $.55/1 Vocalpoint coupon
(2) Silk Almond Milk -- $1.89 and $2.39 -- used $.75/1 and $1/1 printables
Alexia Sweet Potato Fries -- $1.99 after $1/1 Facebook Coupon
(2) Luigi Italian Ice -- $1.99 each after SC and coupon
Bisquik Baking Mix -- $1.49 after $.60/1 Betty Crocker coupon
(2) Cascadian Farms Granola Bars -- $1.79/each after $.75/1 printables
Kashi Cereal Bar -- $.99 after Recyclebank Coupon
Kikkoman Teryaki Sauce -- $.89 after SC and Printable coupon
French's Yellow Mustard - $.29 after printable coupon
Newman's Own Fig Cookies -- $.99 after SC and coupon
Blueberries -- $.99 after Driscoll's Printable 

My complete list of Wegmans Deals and Match-Ups can be found here.

Final Stats: 
Total Before Coupons: $121.87
Shopper's Club Savings: $7.40
Coupon Savings: $34.38
Total Out of Pocket: $80.09
Percentage Saved: 34%

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home