Saturday, September 3, 2011

New! $2 off Coupon at Wegmans -- if you can find it!

I always say I have good coupon Karma, because it seems like every time I go to Wegmans, I find coupons there. I've found coupons on the shelves, on the floor, and even on the ground in the parking lot. And yeah, I picked them all up. My husband thinks I'm crazy.


When I was at Wegmans last week, I was stunned and excited to find a $2 off any Wegmans or Top Care brand health and beauty item coupon on a table by the toothpaste. I knew that we needed children's acetaminophen, and I was really excited to realize that there was Top Care brand for only $2.50. When I applied the coupon, it made for only $.50 for a bottle of acetaminophen.  
I tried to figure out where this coupon came from (because of course I wanted to find some more), and realized they were randomly interspersed on the shelves in all the health & beauty aisles. If you're going to be in Wegmans in the next few days, be sure to check your Health & Beauty aisles for this awesome coupon -- I grabbed 2!


There are several items that this coupon will make completely free, including:

  • Top Care Assorted Bandages
  • Top Care Ibuprofen, 200 mg ($.19 after coupon)
  • Wegmans Vitamin D softgels
  • Top Care Allergy Medicine
  • Top Care Acetaminophen, 500 mg
  • Top Care Calamine Lotion
Be on the lookout for this $2 off coupon, and come back and let me know if you found it in your Wegmans store. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home