Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Zulily: Eco-Friendly Clothes for Mom and Kids

I was pleased to find eco-friendly clothing for adults on Zulily today.  I've been wanting to branch out from my typical mall-style clothes to something a little more green.


Goddess Gear on Zulily seems to fit the bill; items are made in the USA of recycled cotton, machine washable, and with this sale, affordable!  I'm in love with this cranberry jacket, and it's only $34.99.


Make sure that you check the size charts before you purchase because some items are not eligible for return.






Don't forget the kids: Popsie Organics has beautiful, all organic, gift-worthy baby and toddler clothing. I'm so drooling over this cotton dress for my little girl -- and it's only $18.99!


Head over here to check out all the great deals on Zulily!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home