Friday, August 19, 2011

What's in Your Mailbox?

It was a great mail week here at my house! First, our favorite mail lady was back from vacation, and second, she brought a TON of free samples, magazines, and coupons. Take a look:

It's a pretty random mish-mash, isn't it? 
And some of these goodies are still available:
  • Huggies Diaper sample with $1.50/1 coupons (we normally cloth diaper, but these are good to have when we're away for a few days.)
  • Tampax Pearl Tampons
  • FREE Stonyfield Farm 4-pack coupon from Stonyfield Rewards
  • 7-day Sample of Align Probiotics -- no longer available
  • American Baby Magazine -- Free, I get it because there are often coupons inside!
  • OK Magazine -- $2/year -- I don't remember where I got this but I remember the price
  • Marie Claire -- $4.69
  • Whole Living -- $4.69
  • Enfamil Formula Checks and samples -- I honestly have no idea why I'm getting these, but I'll probably swap the checks and donate the samples.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 20, 2011 at 12:51 PM , Blogger lisa g. said...

Hi Sarah...what do you think of Whole Living magazine? It looks like one I might be interested in.

 
At August 20, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Lisa, I really like Whole Living. The recipes are gorgeous. It also has a lot of articles about holistic health -- ie. herbal remedies, meditation, etc.

 
At August 20, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger lisa g. said...

Thanks...I'm going to have to check it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home