What's in Your Mailbox?
It was a great mail week here at my house! First, our favorite mail lady was back from vacation, and second, she brought a TON of free samples, magazines, and coupons. Take a look:
It's a pretty random mish-mash, isn't it?
And some of these goodies are still available:
- Huggies Diaper sample with $1.50/1 coupons (we normally cloth diaper, but these are good to have when we're away for a few days.)
- Tampax Pearl Tampons
- FREE Stonyfield Farm 4-pack coupon from Stonyfield Rewards
- 7-day Sample of Align Probiotics -- no longer available
- American Baby Magazine -- Free, I get it because there are often coupons inside!
- OK Magazine -- $2/year -- I don't remember where I got this but I remember the price
- Marie Claire -- $4.69
- Whole Living -- $4.69
- Enfamil Formula Checks and samples -- I honestly have no idea why I'm getting these, but I'll probably swap the checks and donate the samples.