Monday, August 8, 2011

Today's Target Trip: 24% Savings!

I had a fun Target trip today, just me and my 1 year old. She loves to shop already, which kind of scares me!  I was pretty proud of myself for staying on the list the whole time -- although I did put a few things back before checkout!


I really had only a few things I needed to get, but I wanted to see if I could match some of the new apparel coupons with items on sale, and while I didn't get anything free, I was able to get good prices on clothing, especially for my husband (who NEVER gets new clothes).
Here's the breakdown:

Men's Converse Jeans -- $20.98 on clearance
Used $3 off denim coupon
Final Price= $17.98

Men's Graphic Tee -- $6.98 on clearance
Used $2 off 1 graphic tee
Final Price= $4.98

Women's layering Tee -- $6.98 on clearance
Used 20% off 1 Merona item
Final Price= $5.42

Up&Up Face Wash -- $2.14
Used $.75 off 1 Up&Up Product
Final Price=$1.39

Norelco Clippers -- $39.99
Used $5 in store discount
Used $5 coupon from August All You Magazine
Final Price=$29.99

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips -- $7.99
on sale for 10% off 
Used $2/1 Coupon from August All You Magazine
Final Price= $5.65

Sally Hansen Tweezers -- $5.99 
Used $3 off coupon from August All You Magazine
Final Price= $2.99

Sally Hansen Nail Color -- $1.62 on clearance -- yes, this was a total impulse purchase!

Oh, and I also bought spray adhesive ($4.69) because I want to try to make this project sometime this week!)

Total Before Savings= $97.37
Total Coupon Savings= $22.98
Total Out of Pocket= $74.39
Percent Saved=24%

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home