Friday, August 12, 2011

Plum District: $20 for $40 on Kids' Shoes!

There are so many good deals today, I just don't know what to do with myself!
This Plum District Deal is really exciting because I know so many kids who need back to school shoes!  I've always been kind of a shoe snob -- and I blame my grandma because she always made us get Stride Rite shoes with proper arch support.  She always stressed the importance of wearing supportive, sturdy, and well-made shoes.  


Here's the thing though -- those wonderfully sturdy shoes are not cheap! Whenever I can find a deal on my favorite brands (like Keen, Stride Rite, and See Kai Run) I jump on it.


Todays' deal at Plum District is $20 for $40 worth of shoes at TinySoles, like this pair of (machine washable!) Stride Rite shoes that would be perfect for preschool:
 
These Stride Rites are on sale for $40.50 with free shipping, so if you bought them from this link, they would only cost you $20.50 shipped!  


What a fabulous price for shoes for Fall!  Head over here to snag this deal.


The Fine Print:

  • Cannot be used towards taxes and shipping
  • Cannot be combined with other offers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home