Friday, August 12, 2011

Mamasource: $10 for a Hardcover Photo Book!

I saw this deal for a $10 PhotoBin hardcover book, and immediately thought, "I am going to make one of those books for my kids with all their friends in it!"


Besides being a hardcover, each page will fit up to 6 photos -- plenty of room for all those summer vacation photos, too. Ooh, that's a good idea -- I might make a vacation memory book too. Good thing each person is allowed up to 5 books!


If you're creative, there are a variety of customization options. If you're not -- like me! -- just upload photos from the computer and PhotoBin will do the rest.


Flat rate $5 shipping not included.


Head over here to Mamasource to grab this deal!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home