Under $60 for the Week at Target!
I'm really, really happy with today's Target trip. Even though I only saved 26%, I got some amazing savings AND (more surprisingly) both kids were basically under control in the store (thanks to a steady stream of snacks, but I do what I have to do!).
Here's the visual recap:
I went to Target mainly for the Kashi deal, but wanted to pick up a few staples -- bread, cheese, milk -- as well. I came up with some fabulous deals. Here's how things went down:
- I did the Kashi deal, getting 3 boxes of granola bars, 1 frozen meal, and a box of crackers for only $1.64 each.
- 3 packages of cheese (shredded and block) on sale for $2.15 each (I use these for quesadillas for the kids -- they love them and I can sneak some veggies in them)
- St Ives Travel Size Body Wash -- $.99 ea minus $1/1 Coupon (7/10 SS)= FREE
- 2 Hefty One-Zip Freezer Bags (need to replenish after Freezer Cooking Day!) -- $2.02 each minus $1/2 coupon (4/10 RP) = $1.50 each
- Toddler Cherokee Jeans -- on clearance for $4, used $2/1 Target Coupon = only $2!
- Mossimo Satchel -- $13.98 on clearance, used $5 off a $19.99 handbag purchase Target Coupon = $8.98!!
- Dove Men+Care Deodorant 2-pack-- on clearance for $3.38
- 2 Silk Soy Milk -- $3.29 each - $1/1 Coupon (from Coupons.com, unavailable now but there is another one in 7/10 SS)= $2.29 each
Total Before Coupons:$78.84
Total Out of Pocket: $58.84
Percentage Saved: 26%