Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun Mail Day!


I was so excited to find all these rare coupons and samples in my mailbox today!

Definitely the best package I got was from Dr. Bronner's.  I got an idea from Healthy Life Deals to send away for some Dr. Bronner's coupons because I haven't ever found any on my own. Less than 2 weeks later, a package containing the following arrived:
  • $1 off any lotion
  • $1 off any fair trade organic coconut oil
  • $1 off any pump soap
  • Sample of Unscented Baby Soap
  • Sample of Shikakai Soap in lemongrass lime
  • Sample of Shaving Soap Gel
  • Sample of Lavendar Coconut Lotion
Also in my mailbox:
  • $1 coupon for Aveeno Lasting Color
  • Samples of Aveeno Lasting Color Shampoo and Conditioner (no longer available)
  • $.75/1 coupon for Honey-Nut Cheerios
  • Sample of Honey-Nut Cheerios (from Vocalpoint)
Do you want to find FREE stuff in your mailbox? Make sure to "Like" Mindfully Frugal Mom on Facebook or subscribe to our email list so you never miss a deal!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home