Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Coupon Booklet at Wegmans!

I finally dragged my family out of the air conditioning tonight to do some shopping at Wegmans in preparation for our vacation this weekend.


In the bottom of our cart, I saw a somewhat crumpled up booklet, and upon further inspection realized it was a brand new Wegmans Summer Savings Coupon Booklet!  I was so excited because there were some fabulous deal from the last one by combining manufacturers coupons with the Wegman's coupons. 

I found the booklets in the store in the front of the pharmacy section (and yes, took 2 more).  If you can't find them at your Wegmans, ask at the customer service desk for one. 


Here's just some of what you'll find:

  • $1 off any Cover Girl Mascara
  • $5 off any professional Hair Care Product (great if you're loyal to a certain salon brand!)
  • $1 off any Aveeno body lotion
  • $1 off any Wegmans suncare
  • $1 off One a Day multivitamins
  • $1 off Aleve
  • $1.50 off any Nivea body wash (combine with $2/1 in this weekend's RP insert)
  • $1 off any Reach Toothbrush or floss
  • $1 off Sensodyne
  • $3 off Crest Whitestrips
I'm working on a list of match-ups using these Wegman's coupons and available manufacturer's coupons. Coming Soon!

I'm wondering if this booklet is only available in certain regions or in certain stores. If you find it at your Wegmans, would you mind letting me know? :)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Blogger lisa g. said...

Oh- I wish I had seen this post earlier...I just ventured to Wegmans- Dewitt (with both boys in tow!). It was insanely busy- everyone trying to beat the heat?! I'm sure I'll be going again next wk and I'll look around for the booklet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home