Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday Grocery Round-Up 6/1

I'm a little late posting my Wegmans trip this week -- the holiday weekend threw me off!
Anyway, I did pretty well at Wegmans today. My total before coupons was $89.00; after Shopper's Club, store coupons, and manufacturer's coupons, the total was $59.34. Two weeks in a row under $60 at Wegmans -- which I never thought possible before I started couponing! I'm sure many people can relate to walking into Wegmans for 1 or 2 things and leaving $100 poorer! I've certainly done it many times.

Here's my haul for today:

Some highlights:
  • Touch of Fruit Frosted Mini-Wheats - 2 boxes at $.75/each stacking two Vocalpoint coupons plus Shopper's Club: 1 B1G1 coupon, 1 $1 off coupon, and the SC price was 2/$5.00. Ultimately I got one box free, and one for $2.50 - $1 coupon= $1.50 for two boxes. 
  • French's Mustard for $.29 using this deal.
  • Ronzoni Garden Harvest Pasta for $.69/box from this week's match-up post.
  • Driscoll's Blueberries for $2.50 per pound using this week's deals.  I'm planning on posting my fruity blueberry muffin recipe this week so you can see what I'm going to be doing with 2 lbs of blueberries!
What great deals did you find this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home