Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday's Aldi's Deals

I didn't need much this week, but I did great at Aldi's today.  I got everything shown below for $19.34. They were cleaned out of some of the things I was hoping to find, but 4:00 on a Sunday afternoon isn't the best time to go. Saturdays are good, and then Tuesdays, after they have restocked from the weekend rush.

Anyway, 2 things that weren't on my list but I picked up anyway were Lifeway Kefir and Crayola Chalk. They have had the 52-piece case of chalk for $3.99 for the past couple of weeks, and I was pleased to find it in the markdown bin today for $2.69.  It's going to go in my gift closet, as we have some preschool age friends with birthdays coming up! The Kefir was a great find, and they had limited quantities, so I would hurry in to see if your Aldi's still has it. It was only $2.49 for a 32-oz bottle. This is even cheaper than if you used the $1 off 2 coupon. Wegmans' price for the identical product is $3.69, which would be $3.19 with the coupon.
I love finding well-known brands of natural food at Aldi's, like last week, when I found Nature's Path cereal for $1.90/box.

Here's what my trip looked like:

There are a couple other good deals at Aldi's this week:
Blueberries -- $1.49/pint
Strawberries - $1.89/lb
Fit & Active Organic Soymilk -- $2.39

Labels:

4 Comments:

At June 6, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

ooh, we had strawberries at .99 cents this week. I picked up half a flat to put some up. But they disappeared in less than 4 days.

 
At June 6, 2011 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Wow -- $.99 at Aldi's? That's a really good price. That happened to me last year -- all the berries I bought for jam ended up being eaten. :)

 
At June 13, 2011 at 2:37 PM , Blogger J Rodney said...

The chalk is a great gift idea, I sure would love to have a markdown bin at my Aldi store.

Thank you for linking up at the Aldi SavingsLinky at the Aldi Spot.

 
At June 13, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I love the markdown bin! Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home