Saturday, May 28, 2011

Shopping Trip: Aldi's

I've been finding some great deals at Aldi's lately, especially on cheese and lunch meat, which my husband eats every day and gets quite expensive. Here is a picture of my order today:


I spent a total of $28, which is actually the most I've ever spent at Aldi's, but it includes 1 lb of ground lean turkey, 1 turkey tenderloin, and 1 lb of wild salmon. I felt like I needed some more meal choices for this week, since we either ate chicken breast or meatless last week.  There were also domestic blueberries (from North Carolina) at $1/pint, so I picked up 2 pints because the kids LOVE them.

I was most excited about the Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax Granola that I found for $1.90 a box in the clearance bin.  I only got two boxes though; I still have 40 boxes of cereal in the basement.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home