Wednesday, June 22, 2011

$10 for$26 to Spend on Organic Tees at Dealpulp

One thing I struggle with on my frugal journey is how to get affordable clothes for the whole family,  yet stay true to my eco-friendly mission.  It's always easy to buy secondhand, which I consider a form of recycling.  Organically made children's clothes are much harder to come by, I've found.


That's why I was really excited when I saw this deal at Dealpulp today: $10 for $26 worth of organic cotton and bamboo tees from Ragaboo-online.com.  The T-shirts they offer are adorable and completely sustainable.  All the designs are made from low-impact dyes and are free of synthetic chemicals.


This deal expires Friday, June 24.


The Fine print:

  • Limit 1 per customer
  • Doesn't include $6 shipping
  • Expires June 24, 2012

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home