Friday, September 16, 2011

Robeez: None over $19.99 on Zulily!

These are only $14.99! LOVE them!
Love Robeez? I know both my kids had several pairs that I bought secondhand. They're so cute -- and useful for those kids who just love to take off their socks in the middle of winter -- not that I know anything about that. :)


Zulily is offering Robeez for the very first time today! This deal is going on until Sunday night (9/18), but they are going to sell out FAST! I recommend heading over there and checking these adorable shoes out now if you're interested. 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Patricia said...

How cute! I am following you following me on the Finding New Friends Weekend blog hop and on GFC. Have a great weekend!

Blessings to You and Yours,
Patricia aka Mamaw

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home