Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Mega Swagbucks Friday!!



Don't forget that it's Mega Swagbucks Day!  Last week I earned 27 points for one search! 




New to Swagbucks? From their website:
Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.


In a nutshell:

  • Use Swagbucks as your search engine the same way you would with Yahoo or Google
  • When you search, you will occasionally win "Swagbucks"
  • Swagbucks are redeemable for prizes; the most popular prizes are Amazon gift cards
I currently have about 5300 Swagbucks in my account, which is the equivalent of about $60 in Amazon gift cards. I'm planning to keep accumulating my Swagbucks and using them for most of my holiday shopping in December. 



If you missed it, also check out Five Ways to Earn Swagbucks and Five MORE Ways to Earn Swagbucks.

Sign up here to join !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home