Saturday, June 11, 2011

Natural and Organic Coupons

There are a lot of great printables this week for natural and organic food. Here they are:

$1 off any Kashi Product when you sign in and leave a comment
*Deal Idea: Buy Kashi GoLean Protein & Fiber Bar -- $1.49 at Wegmans
Use $1 off coupon
Final Price= $.49

$.50 off 1 Seventh Generation Product
$.50 off 1 Seventh Generation Baby Product
$1 off 1 Seventh Generation Laundry Product








Did you get this month's Kiwi Magazine? I was happily surprised to find some coupons in my issue. Here they are:
$3 off 1 Natural Balance Pet Foods
$1 off 1 Peanut Butter & Co Peanut Butter
$.75 off 1 Florida Crystals Organic Agave Nectar (I'm going to see if I can sub this for corn syrup in my Rice Krispies Scotcheroos!)
$.55 off 1 Florida Crystals Sugar Product



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home