Thursday, June 9, 2011

Father's Day Deals at Amazon

Father's Day is Sunday, June 18.  I'm the first to admit I have no idea what I am getting my husband for Father's Day. Well, I have a couple of ideas, but none that fit in our budget! He would love a new grill, but I have to find a good deal first.



If you have AmazonPrime with free 2-day shipping, you can order as late as Thursday June 16 -- although I would say Wednesday just to be safe.  If you don't have AmazonPrime, Saturday the 11th is the last day to order your Father's Day items.

Here are some of the best deals I've found on Amazon for Father's Day.

***Update: Amazon has a variety of  Jos A Banks  Buttondown Sportshirts on sale for $9.98. These will sell out quickly!
$20 off your $100 DeWalt Tools Order
$25 off Bosch Cordless Tools

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home