Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Chance: 2 Free Photo Cards


Both of these offers expire tomorrow (Monday). 

I just took advantage of this great offer:  Make your own FREE Father's Day photo card using code FREEFD at checkout. 
You can pay the additional $.44 to have it sent to the recipient's house, otherwise it will be sent to you.
This offer expires June 13.

I have a weird thing about paying for greeting cards -- mostly that they're so dang expensive -- so I'm loving this deal. As a bonus, TinyPrints uses 30% post-consumer waste in their paper products. It's a win-win!

(Thanks, Organic Deals!)


Get a FREE personalized photo card from Cardstore.com by designing your card and entering code FREECARD at checkout.


I've ordered both of these free deals -- but I have two more special fathers that need cards so I'll be on the lookout the next few days for more deals!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home