Thursday, May 19, 2011

All about Swagbucks

There have been several deals lately that I have gotten free by using my Swagbucks, but I haven’t posted them because I wanted to take a second to explain what Swagbucks is.  If you’re not using Swagbucks, you are not taking advantage of FREE money, mostly in the form of Amazon gift cards.

Search & Win


What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine, powered by Google, that you use just like any other search engine -- except, sometimes, when you search, you earn swagbucks.  I generally earn an average of 7-13 swagbucks on a search. Do you win every search? No, but if you use it as your daily search engine, the points will definitely rack up. I generally earn about 20-40 swagbucks a day just by using the search function. Swagbucks are like points that you can trade in for prizes. There are a ton of different prizes to be had, but by far the most popular are the gift cards. For 450 swagbucks, you can get a $5 Amazon gift card. By combining that with some of Amazon’s subscribe & save offers, it can make for some amazing deals.  Other gift cards available are for iTunes, Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, and even Paypal.
How do I sign up for Swagbucks?
It’s super-easy. Just fill out the form here, and start searching.
Can I really earn “free” money?
Absolutely. I routinely earn at least one free gift card per month.  There are several different ways to earn, and they have a great referral program as well.  
In future posts, I will detail a few ways to earn more swagbucks in ways other than searching (did you know you can earn swagbucks for using coupons?? That’s the kind of deal I like!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home