Sunday, June 5, 2011

Community Supported Agriculture -- First Week!

I just got the newsletter from Maxwell Creek Farms, where we get our CSA farm share. Here is the list of what we'll be getting the first week:


asparagus
rhubarb
mixed baby salad greens
Easter egg radishes
spinach
kohlrabi and/or pak choi
strawberries
oregano



I'm so excited I can't even stand it! Expect some yummy new recipes in the future; the one I'm most looking forward to is SmittenKitchen's Rhubarb Coffee Cake. You will fall in love with rhubarb!


I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.  We get our first mouthwatering basket on June 16.  I can't wait to meal plan with all this delicious, fresh, local produce!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home